Use of Google Data Studio connector with Seal Metrics involves visiting our authentication server (website) as part of the authentication (OAuth) flow. Note that all data source is provided by our servers. So, when you see the Google permission authorisation screen, it is asking you about what the app will be able to do.
The authentication procedure will cause:
- Your IP address to be logged in our webserver logs. No further processing of these logs is carried out. These logs are kept for 6 months and then automatically deleted. We carry out no further processing on them. They are not shared with any third party.
- (If authentication succeeds) your Google account identifier will not stored in the authentication server’s database, so that the necessary authentication token can be given to Seal Metrics site if it requests it again. We carry out no further processing on them. They are not shared with any third party.
Terms of services
1. Your Content
Seal Metrics allows you to export statistics data content. As described in Seal Metrics GDataStudio Terms of Service, your content remains your. We do not claim ownership in any of your content, including any text, data, information and data stored in your Seal Metrics account. The privacy settings of your data is highly restricted and protected by your own user credentials and application token. We will not use your content for any marketing purposes or promotional campaigns.
2. Program Policies
We may review content to determine whether it is working fine. Seal Metrics data are exported as Acquisition data.
These are some steps to use Seal Metrics GDataStudio data source connector:
- Accept Data Studio authorization requirement to use the connector
- Select your Google Account to connect with Seal Metrics GDataStudio data source connector and click on Allow button
- The connector requires your Seal Metrics Token. To get your Seal Metrics Access Token you have to login in https://app.sealmetrics.com and go to TAGS & API INFO > API Information and click on Copy Token button. Paste it on previous screen.